If you read nothing else, just read this paragraph. We care about the privacy of our Users. We will not share your information with others without your consent. When you use the app with location services enabled, we only track your ride for the duration of the ride and only if you are transporting a User, or some person a User has requested a ride for. And the Driver’s location during the ride is only shown to the User who requested that ride for their family member. We do not store your driving path.
We care about the privacy of our Users. Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which Sociali and its service providers maintain facilities. In this regard, or for purposes of sharing or disclosing data in accordance with this Agreement, Sociali reserve the right to transfer information outside of your country.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Sociali’s does not own or control, or to people that Sociali does not employ or manage.
What information is or may be collected from you
We will automatically receive and collect certain information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from:
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you, including but not limited to:
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you're using
- the type of web browser you're using
- Name including first and last name
- Alternate email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, and address);
How is this information used
We use your email address to send you:
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation
- Special offers
- News letters
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- Recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player's progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- Make sure that you don't see the same ad repeatedly
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Administer our Web sites
- Track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
Information Sharing and disclosure
We do not share or rent your email addresses or Mobile number, or other information collected from you, with third parties except our alliance partners. Sociali will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues.
- We respond to requests from any government, security, defense, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address, Mobile Number submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Your Sociali’s Account is password protected. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address and Mobile Number, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Preferences to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
Sociali gives you the ability to edit your Sociali account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Sociali to contact you about specials and new products. Sociali is not responsible and will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness and reliability of any information including any customized information that may be accessed by or provided to you, which could vary depending on your Sociali Account Information and preferences including your browser preferences. Also, you can always opt out from receiving emails by choosing unsubscribe link from email you received.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.